Highlights of our Spring, 2013 season include:
• North State Symphony's Experience Charm
• the Alfred Loeffler New Music Symposium
• the theatre production, On the Verge
• the Symphonic Winds concert, Catfish Row
• the 15th Annual Kruschke Piano Competition
• the Turner Print Gallery's Student Show
• the 2013 Spring Musical, The Music Man
• plus a whole lot more!
The School of the Arts is made up of two departments in the College of Humanities and Fine Arts — Music & Theatre, and Art. Ensembles include The North State Symphony, Jazz X-Press, Chico State Bands, Opera Workshop, and the CSU, Chico Choirs. Each year we present six or more theatre productions. Additionally, we sponsor four or more Department of History lectures. SOA galleries include The Turner and University Art Gallery. Read more about us at the H.F.A. and Best of Chico State websites.